I've Moved!

I have a new online home---my writings and paintings are now located at DreamaTollePerry.com---come on over!!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

"All Aglow" SOLD

Pin It
"All Aglow"
12 x 12in oil on museum quality panel
$550



Signs it's going to be a good workshop

1.  Your name is ON the sign ;)


2.  A SHRINE has been built in your honor?


3.  They're serving dark lettuce  wedges that some would say looked like chocolate:)



Signs that you have a ROWDY bunch on your hands??

to be included in my next post...


Honestly, it was a great time spent amongst friends:)))!

And with no Miracle Grow
just colors and brushes,
 a BUMPER CROP of sunflowers were grown in one day:))


Stay tuned--- more to come on Nashville, American Pickers, Paintings, & Artists!!

P.S.  The newly added Paris Workshop for July 2012 is now filled, contact me if you would like to be on the wait list.  



Pin It