I've Moved!

I have a new online home---my writings and paintings are now located at DreamaTollePerry.com---come on over!!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Red,White and Italian SOLD

Pin It
"Red, White and Italian"
12 x 12in oil on museum quality panel
SOLD


I  L-O-V-E....

*the way Italian life is clustered together--homes upstairs, businesses  downstairs:)

*RED!

*the adventure of painting...and Life!

*RED AWNINGS!

*meeting and sharing with artists what I've learned thus far:)

*RED AWNINGS   X  19!



A symphony in RED by the workshop artists!


Karen painting away in her RED apron:))



Me 'n' Kathleen--what an absolutely beautiful RED- headed gal!
Kathleen is an artist AND owner of Renaissance Fine Art and Design
She is inspiring and supportive. 
( I am delighted to say that my work hangs in her gallery year 'round!)
She provided such a nice atmosphere for this workshop....so nice that plans are in the work for same time next year:))
(Feed me chocolate and coffee and I will return....just sayin':))....


Judy painting away on something...RED!


19 sweet petites in 40 minutes...Wow!!  Enough to make one see RED:))

What a lot of RED hot talent in one spot!
Kathleen, Addie, Joan, Joyce, Chris, Pam, Penny, Judy, Kim, Sharon, Beverly, Karen, Barb,
Louise, Diane, Rosemary, Martha, Robin, and Melody!

What an honor and a treat to have spent 3 days with these artists.  Life is so sweet:)

AND LASTLY....Just in case you haven't RED my last post...I have an opening in my Lexington, KY workshop that starts....THIS THURSDAY. (Update:  the spot has been filled)

Get your RED dress on and join me:)))(Rhojean...do you have a red dress;))??
Email me ASAP for details:)


Pin It