I've Moved!

I have a new online home---my writings and paintings are now located at DreamaTollePerry.com---come on over!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"A Little Indulgence" SOLD

Pin It

"A Little Indulgence"
8 x 8in oil on museum quality panel
$350



A little indulgence is good for the soul.  

Eating Cherry Cordial Kisses



Purchasing the Lavender and Pacific Breeze bath salts at Whole Foods


($4 buys a lot:)))

And dreaming myself to French cafes and back.

That's how I get through the after the holidays I won't see my daughter 'til summer now we're in January with short days and cold weather doldrums.

Care to join me??

"You are hereby now granted full permission to indulge yourself, given by the Order of What in the Heck Are You Waiting On." 

Grab a book, a kiss, and some daydreams.
It's gonna be a good day!



Pin It