Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Bonjour!" SOLD

Pin It
"Bonjour!"
6 x 6in oil on museum quality panel
$200

Bonjour!
Just a simple hello on the signboard sounds so beautiful in French.  And who could resist old iron gates and roses or  the thoughts of  fine wine and fresh bread inside?
Just between you and me..
they had me at bonjour:))





In Other News:
You are stranded on a deserted island (hopefully Tahiti or some such place:) and can have only one ART book--what is it and why??
Send your info to me and it will be part of our upcoming show for the best art books according to the listeners of Artists Helping Artists blog radio show!  To listen to past shows, click here.

 Just a reminder, if you would  like to know what colors I use on my palette and what my favorite brush is (among other things), the info is always listed on my blog under "Favorite ThingsRead more...

And last but not least...when you purchase a painting (behind the scenes details:))  Read more...

Pin It