I've Moved!

I have a new online home---my writings and paintings are now located at DreamaTollePerry.com---come on over!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Free Eddie" SOLD

Pin It

"Free Eddie"
12 x 12in oil on museum quality panel
Auction Style Format


Go big or go home.
That is all I have heard from Eddie this week.
I was going to do my usual 8 x 8in size of him for the fund raiser but
one would think this was his idea by the way he's been acting and not from the mind of Phyllis to save his furry butt from Santa's wrath.

Never mind the "Fine Print" attitude we all endured when he signed away his modeling fees--now that he is getting all the glory for "helping the little people"--- he has been flaunting his fur around the house for days, padding back and forth, trying out different "staging" scenarios for the portrait.  And slinging out the go big or go home mantra.

When I informed him I was bigger than him and I was already home.....he intimated that he had been having digestive problems of late and that a hair ball or two might just turn up somewhere really unpleasant.

What can I say...I caved.

So there you have it. 
A 12 x 12 of Eddie the Cat, free of modeling fees and hairballs. 
Hence the title, Free Eddie

The auction will go for 7 days and ends on Valentine's Day at 9 PM EST.  All proceeds from the auction style sale will be donated to the Paris Animal Shelter (P.A.W.S.)

Please Note:  It is worth mentioning that Eddie himself was adopted from an animal shelter (click here for story) .  Please know that like most TV weight loss commercials, Eddie does not represent typical results....THANK GOODNESS:)))  There are wonderful animals adopted out every day from shelters everywhere and this money will help keep that act of love in motion:))

Click to Bid Pin It