I've Moved!

I have a new online home---my writings and paintings are now located at DreamaTollePerry.com---come on over!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Two Words"

Pin It
"Colors of the Heart"

Thank you
(I feel better now)

Thank you
(For loving the unlovable in me)

Thank you
(For seeing me)

Thank you
(For hearing me)

Thank you
(For caring)

Thank you
(For making a difference)

Thank you
(For calming my fears)

Thank you
(My strength is renewed)

There is so much good, unspoken, in just two words
So much good unleashed, in just two words.
It has been said before... the most beautiful  excess of all is
excessive gratitude.


Eddie and I are so grateful for you that we arranged a special parade just in your honor.  Unfortunately Eddie is on the budget committee.......

Click box below or click here to view video



Words fall short on this last one...it is well worth the time to watch and to share...(make sure to watch this one full screen--just click box in lower right hand corner) "Let the gratefulness flow into blessings all around you..."


Click box below or click here to  view video







The Artist's Toolbox--New Digital Version  $19.95
Available now to read on your computer, laptop, Kindle, Nook, etc
Click to Purchase


2012 Calendars Are Here!!
$25
(plus 4.95 S/H within US)
Click to Purchase







Dreama's Art Supply Store Pin It