Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"A Little Piece of Provence" SOLD

Pin It
"A Little Piece of Provence"
8 X 8in oil on museum quality panel
$350

Somethings are just too rich. 
Like an entire slice of "Death by Chocolate" cake
(although, I must admit, sounds like a heck of a way to go:))
Or chocolate milk with a chocolate iced, cream filled donut.
I think, just maybe, that Provence comes under that heading.
That is why today I am just serving you just a slice.
If you sneak back for seconds,
I will not be held responsible.....




In Other News:))
  • Carpe Diem!!!--Spots have opened in my Maysville, KY workshop just two weeks away (Oct 25-27)--Email or call--your place awaits:)) Click here to contact me   (Only $225 for 3 Day Oil Painting Workshop) 
  • 1 + 1 + 1= Awesome (the Big Three of What Artists Need) this week on my internet radio show, Artists Helping Artists !
  • If you are enjoying AHA radio, now you can help support it just by placing your Dick Blick Art Supply order via the Artists Helping Artists site...(all you need to do is click on the Dick Blick logo in the right column of Artists Helping Artists site (click to go)  and a small percentage of the order you place will be funded back to AHA!!) 
  • And it's high time I draw for my monthly giveaway:))  July-August-Sept!!  That will happen this week, so check back in for the winners:))  If you aren't signed up to receive my blog/newsletter yet--you might want to do so, as that is where the winners are carefully selected from by Eddie (and random.org).  Just go to the box in the upper right corner of my blog and sign in (click here to go to blog page)--that way you will have your name in for each and every monthly drawing:))
  • And last but not least--A digital version of my book, "The Artist's Toolbox" is nearly ready to go public:))  It was written with those folks in mind who are  just getting ready to launch into the marketing of their art--you can read more about it at this link (click to go)  and look at the preview-- the digital version will be out by the end of October for under 20 bucks:))!
Pin It