I've Moved!

I have a new online home---my writings and paintings are now located at DreamaTollePerry.com---come on over!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Busted!!" SOLD

Pin It
"Busted!!"
8 x 8in oil on museum quality panel
$350

After the Derby day debacle, Phyllis had sworn to go on a diet.  She should never have mentioned it to Ed.  He fancies himself as the next Eddie (AKA Jenny) Craig.  Says he knows what it takes to get oneself in svelte condition.  So he decided the best thing would be for Phyllis to eliminate ALL cheese from her diet.  He may as well announced that he was also going to stop shedding--both things about as likely to happen! 

Well, you know how they say we trade one addiction for another? 
I blame myself for bringing home the cupcakes, but how was I to know.
Phyllis  decided that the strawberry and carrot cake cupcakes  counted as a fruit and vegetable serving. 

I like the way Phyllis thinks:))




Please Note: This is No. 15 in the Eddie and Phyllis series. To see more click here.

In Other News:

  • I have an opening in my October 25-27, 2011 workshop in Maysville, KY.  If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, just email me by clicking here.
  •  If you'd like to come paint with me in 2012 you can check out your options by clicking here.
Pin It