I've Moved!

I have a new online home---my writings and paintings are now located at DreamaTollePerry.com---come on over!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Artists Helping Artists Debuts Blog"

Pin It

A new blog to go with the show..:))  After realizing that over a 1,100 (and counting) of you listened to last week's show (gulp!) we (me and my co-host Leslie Saeta) got to thinkin' that Artists Helping Artists needed its own home base so to speak.  So Leslie, while on the road in Austin, and me,hanging tough in Paris, worked like dogs over the holiday week-end to get it all together.  Actually one of us  worked really hard--and one of us ate cupcakes while doing so, but that's another story.  So this is where all the stuff is parked, recorded shows, links to neat "helps", listing of upcoming shows, info on how to be a guest, or suggest a guest and/or topic.  You can sign up to receive updates too if you like.  Here's the link to check it out.  If you like it, I was the one who worked like a dog.  If you don't like it, I was the cup-cake eating part of the team.... Pin It