Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Afternoon with the Artist...(that's me...:)"

Pin It
This was such a special day for me. Gallery B (pictured below) hosted "Afternoon with the Artist" which gave me the opportunity to spend time with some of my collectors and share some behind the scenes info on the making of the art for Let There Be Love....















Art friends Dana and Linda with moi...:)

Just trying to give you a sense of scale on some of the paintings!






Who could resist buying a painting from these two??? Me with John and Lora Lea, who added one of the pieces from this show to their collection.










Lynda and me with her new painting, "Love" (alternate title, Evan).




Tricia and me hanging out with her newest art acquisition, "Kisses". I should mention here that Tricia kept reminding us all that it was her painting...not her and Darrell's painting. Guess who won the drawing for my painting "Cup of Miracles"??

Darrell, of course!
It was an altogether satisfying day in every way, on every level. Thanks to everyone who came out. It was a great time to share and feel the love!
P.S. My talk about the work was videoed so I may end up posting it later--have to see if I can figure out the editing part...:)





Pin It