I've Moved!

I have a new online home---my writings and paintings are now located at DreamaTollePerry.com---come on over!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Back to a Weird State of Normal"

Pin It

Just arrived last night from Marco Island.  A few items somehow turned up in my luggage.  In my defense, they had tagged them with words like..."Life is Good" and "Live life enjoy color"

they may as well of said-- take me, I'm yours:)))

 Live    Life   Enjoy   Color
 SMILE (It's Contagious)
 


I returned home with: 
Wet Paintings
Overweight luggage:))
Key Lime Pie on my breath
Sea shells
Sand dust on more than a few things 
Some errant lizards (those in the workshop know what I'm talking about:))
A thicker journal

Priceless memories of:

Dinner --at the Sanborn house. On the menu?  Laughter, love, joy, and the world's best key lime pie!!!

Women-- who shared the workshop experience, whose faces I saw full of hope, wisdom, readiness, love, and all manner of amazing things (when you have the rare privilege to stand before a group, always take it--it's amazing the beauty you will see from that vantage point)

Skies---daybreak, raining, dusk, and midnight, all one of a kind canvases for my viewing pleasure

Quietness---early morning, late at night-- the vastness of the ocean and the skies beckoned
 "be still my soul"

I am, for the moment, back home.
Back to my studio
My bed
My Kentucky sky
And Eddie

Which means, things are back too



A weird state of normal:)))

Please Note:  I will be posting shortly the painting of Eddie that will be sold auction style with all proceeds going to the PAWS animal shelter.
The auction will end, appropriately, on February 14,
Valentine's Day!








Pin It